The benefits of making Diataal a part of your daily routine
Apne health mein investment kar liya? Nahi kiya!? Toh ab kar lo! Diataal ke saath.
Diataal takes care of 13 vital vitamins and minerals that help you meet your daily nutritional needs.
Micronutrients are one of the most important supplements for our bodies. They are the essential organic compounds that should be included in our daily diet. The 13 essential vitamins that are needed to keep us healthy are vitamin A, D, E, K, C, and eight distinct types of vitamin B. To meet all these multivitamin requirements, start taking a Diataal per day after your meals.
Here are some of the vitamins and minerals that constitute Diataal and how they can benefit you daily.
Also known as vitamin B7, Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin of the vitamin B complex.
- Its function in protein synthesis and specifically in keratin production help in the nourishment of the hair.
- People suffering from hair loss in conditions like alopecia may benefit from taking biotin orally.
- It affects the functions of adaptive immune T and natural killer cells.
Beta-carotene is a precursor of vitamin A and is necessary for good human health.
- It can help to deal with sun sensitivity. Beta-carotene has shown moderate results for protection from the harmful UV sun rays.
- Carotenoids play a significant role in protecting body cells and thereby act as a powerful antioxidant.
Zinc is necessary for the metabolic activity of various enzymes in the body. It is also indispensable in cell division and the synthesis of DNA and protein.
- Zinc has shown promising results in treating pimples or acne.
- It plays an active role in treating and healing inflammatory and chronic skin disease, eczema.
- It works as an anti-inflammatory and gives comfort during sunburn and blisters.
- Zinc-dependent enzymes promote the synthesis of collagen that helps in wound healing like burns, etc.
An essential micronutrient, Selenium is powered by antioxidant properties.
- Selenium regulates inflammatory and immunity processes through redox functions.
- It is essential for the proper functioning of T lymphocytes, NK cells, etc.
Even when it comes to energy production, vitamins like Thiamine, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine, Biotin, Folic Acid, and Cyanocobalamin are crucial for your daily physical activities and their energy requirements.
Diataal is composed of all these and many more vitamins and minerals that ensure skin nourishment, immunity building and overall health and well-being. Experience all the above-stated health benefits and much more by investing in Diataal for your daily routine.